Professional High Fidelity Ear Plugs 2018 Noise Cancelling Soft Silicone Reusable Plugs for Work, Musicians, Concerts, Airplane, Shooting
Hearing loss is the most popular problem in the U.S. A 50 million Americans have lost some hearing.
You need earplugs with smart switch Pro System to protect yourself from regular hearing damage.
The main task of is to protect society from of hearing loss.
This new model was worked out specially for nosy lines of work, manufacturing, military, agriculture, shooting, hunting, musicians and living concerts.
Noise reduction function works nicely. Click on a button to activate and click again to deactivate. Now you have a great possibility to control high sound levels.
Try to follow our good advises to minimize the risk
· Avoid high frequency sounds & turn the volume down
· Use headphones that sit ON the ear, not IN the ear
· Give your ears time to recover
· If it is impossible to avert a loud sound, you should protect your ears with special noise cancelling earplugs
· Use isolate earplugs for work and concerts
· Use clear silicone ear plugs when you go shooting or hunting, because very intense sounds, such as gunshots, are dangerous
· Use silicone molded earplugs, if you have a noisy job
· Use noise cancellation earplugs while traveling
· Use safe sound & flare audio isolate earplugs if you do motor sports or drive a car
· Use tire plug, if you need some quiet time in the library
How to put earplugs:
· Take the earplug with clean hands
· Pull your ear gently up and slightly out to help open up the ear canal
· Insert the plug with a slight turning motion until it is well inside your ear canal
· If the ear plug doesn’t seem to fit properly, remove it and try again